- Alara Permaculture Forest Garden (10 mins north of St Pancras);
- Camley Street Natural Park (5 mins north of St Pancras);
- The Skip Garden (opposite St Pancras);
- Foundling Museum (Coram Fields);
- Dickens’ House (Doughty Street);
- British Medical Association Garden (Tavistock Sq);
- SOAS Japanese Roof Garden (Russell Square);
- October Gallery (Old Gloucester Street).
Lacking energy to visit Notting Hill for the garden party I visited Maughan Library & ISC Garden (part of Kings University, former Public Records Office) (Chancery Lane) on the way home.
Lots to make notes about so I’ll do them one at once.